Jumpstyle all night
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Jumpstyle all night

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

LAGOA

AuteurMessage
Rans H
Admin
Rans H

Masculin

LAGOA Empty
MessageSujet: LAGOA   LAGOA Icon_minitimeMer 5 Déc - 18:54

LAGOA Libn_13

Main room:

Techno - Hard Techno - Groove

Sound Power: 16 Kw Régie 3SL 1200 MK II DN D4000 1 rode CMX 180 MK III 1 cd Denon ON 04000 :affraid:

Light Power: 15 KW + Laser 5 W :scratch:

Ground Zero

House - Retro

Sound Power: 6 Kw

Light Power: 1 Ecler Mac 70 i 3 MK II 2 Pioneer CDJ 500 🎅

DJ'S:

DJ Bolle

"I started playing in 1989 in the boogies pub in Roeselare, even now and then i reappear as special guest @ the boogies. In 1991 i started playing in dancehall Eros which was my first large audience set. Finally, in 1992 i had the chance to start playing @ Lagoa where i spent 3 wonderfull years playing at the sunday-afternoons,. After a break of 4 years, i really felt the urge to get into the dj-scene again so back to Lagoa it was. Since then i am the resident Dj in Ground-Zero where i first played with Manu Kenton

My favourite moments were the city parade 2004, the retro parties @ the main room and my dj sets at the Cube, Cirao and Club system "

Jamie Dill :cheers:

Born in 1976, this belgian dj started at the young age of 15, he played in belgian clubs and underground events and festivals (cherry moon, la bush, lagoa, art-fact, dance nation, beyond the eights, pompwerk, push the techno, 7days…) and many different occasion abroad.

The list of dj's he performed with includes: space dj'z, the advent, underworld, Robert Armani, miss djax, Robert natus, dave angel, marco rémus, Michael forshaw …

His style is a mix of electro, techno and hardtechno.He plays since 1998, with another name man-ray, a 2 hour non-stop program on radio galaxie with the upcoming sounds from the underground (electro, break, experimental, acid…) In 1999, he produces his first release on local records with longneck… many tracks will follow under different pseudonyms on different labels. (541, renovated, subsounds…) All these tracks were played by many famous dj's: dave Clarke, bam-bam, space dj'z…

In 2004, he's very pleased to start as resident dj every Saturday at LAGOA (one of the biggest techno-club in Belgium).In 2005, he creates his own label KUNT records with the famous track engine. Soon there will come different labels for other musical adventures…

Contact, info, bookings: www.jamiedill.com

Guest dj's

Dj's who played @ lagoa

DJ Rush, Mark Broom, Trevor Rockliffe, Secret Cinema, Ken Ishii, David Carretta, Miss Yetti, Kiko, Redhead, Max Walder, Trish Van Eynde, Pierre, Luke Slater, Robert Armani, Oxia, Miss Djax, Terence Fixmer, Stanny Franssen, Marco Bailey, Dimitri Andreas, Tom Hades, T-Quest, Tomaz, Psychogene and many more...

Links:

lagoa@msn
lagoa@redbox
www.dj-bolle.be
www.jamiedill.com
www.vitalsounds.be
www.partywise.be
www.vad.be

Route:

Wervikstraat 94
Menen - Belgium
Tel: 0475 54 95 58